Privacy NOTICE – Hernandez Realty Group
- AJIJIC-GDL, S DE RL DE CV, which operates under the trade name AJIJIC-GDL , located at Carretera Chapala – Ajijic # 36 , San Antonio Tlayacapan , Municipality . Chapala, Jalisco , Mexico , is responsible for collecting personal data , the use to be given to them and their protection .
- CLIENT agrees and authorizes AJIJIC-GDL, S DE RL DE CV to conduct personal data treatment , which will be processed for the following purposes :
- The preparation of contracts and purchase brokerage which has an interest in YOU.
- The completion of all administrative procedures in order to meet customer needs ;
- In general, for the development of any activity in order to comply with the provision of services within the scope of the ESTATE of the customer request.
The amount of personal information we will ask the customer is only related to the data we need to offer clients our services, with the understanding that all data processed are not considered sensitive personal data in accordance with Articles 3, 8, 15, 16, 30 and 36 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (LFPDPPP) and the corresponding Regulation.
Personal data will be kept in the strictest confidentiality and are not able to use other than those mentioned above, unless there is a change in this Privacy Notice.
When personal data are no longer required to fulfill the purposes intended by this Privacy Notice and the applicable legal provisions, will be canceled.
- AJIJIC-GDL, S DE RL DE CV has security measures , administrative , technical and physical necessary and sufficient to protect your personal data against damage , loss, alteration , destruction, use , or unauthorized access .
Personal information is safeguarded in databases and computer equipment that have the necessary security to prevent information leaks. Physical access controls and logical , environmental controls , anti-intrusion protection systems , antivirus protection tools and web filtering are some of the tools used to maintain the security of the data in our information systems .
Therefore, we make customer knowledge the choices you have to request restrictions on the use or disclosure of personal information, subject of this notice:
- Jorge Llamas, established where will the data, Carretera Chapala – Ajijic # 36, San Antonio Tlayacapan , Municipality . Chapala, Jalisco , Mexico , email@example.com email and / or
Article 30. – All responsible must appoint a person, or personal data department, who will process the requests of the owners, for the exercise of the rights referred to in this Act also promote the protection of personal data within the organization.
- The customer may exercise their rights of access, rectification , cancellation and opposition by contacting directly or via email to Jorge Llamas and / or the request for access , rectification , cancellation or opposition shall contain and monitor the following:
- The holder’s name and address or other means to communicate the answer to your request ;
- Documents proving the identity or , where applicable, the legal representative of the owner ;
- The clear and precise description of the personal data of those seeking to exercise any of the rights described above, and
- Any other item or document that facilitates the location of personal data.
- The personal information will never be disclosed or shared with third parties or foreign, unless this is necessary to perform the services within the scope of the ESTATE that the client requests.
- We reserve the right to change this Privacy Notice at any time.
These modifications will be available in any of the following means: ( i ) visible in our stores ads ( ii) our website ( iii ) or we will send the last email you have provided .
We will not be responsible if you do not receive notification of changes to the Privacy Notice if any problem with your email account or internet data transmission.
Update Privacy Notice dated 13/Nov/2013.